Super flat heated build plate optimized for ABS
- Get prints that stick: high-tolerance aluminum build plate is machined for crucial flatness to prevent warping or sagging that can affect print quality.
- Build plate is anodized for longevity and durability.
- Surface tape comes cut-to-size for smooth, hassle-free application.
- Better temperature control keeps build plate heated precisely and evenly throughout.
- Now in sleek MakerBot black.
Completely Re-engineered easy-load extruder
- New easy-load filament lever makes loading filament as easy as flipping a light switch.
- Re-designed filament feeding system dramatically reduces stripping, skipping, and jamming.
- Constant force filament feeding system has no parts to wear out or need adjustment.
- New thermal core design stablizes internal temperature for more reliable prints.
- Less maintenance and more uptime
Dare to “Dual”: Dual Extrusion 3D printing
- Be ready for cutting-edge developments in filament and multi-material printing.
- Add a new level of creativity to your 3D design with interlaced colors.
- Precisely aligned dual nozzles give perfect prints in one or two colors.
- Updates in MakerWare make it easier to generate dual extrusion prints.
- Firmware improvements reduce filament reversal, retraction, and over-run, meaning more definition between colors.
Six-sided enclosure for stabilized ABS cooling
- Enclosed sides block drafts and stabilize the ABS cooling period for less cracking and peeling.
- Magnetic lid snaps on and off for easy access.
- Clear-view top and sides let you monitor your progress.
- Friction hinge door stays where you put it for easy print retrieval.
- Magnetic latches keep small hands safe from hot components, at home and at school.
Everything you expect from a MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer including 100-micron layer-height resolution
- Industrial-strength, steel frame provides stability during high-speed printing.
- 3-point build platform leveling that adjusts quickly.
- Wear-resistant, oil-infused brass bearings for less maintenance.
- Using MakerBot MakerWare, you can experiment with layer height resolutions much finer than 100 microns.
- Designed to look awesome in your office or on your work bench.