- Backlit Displays
- Building Wraps
- Bus Ads
- Canvas Photo Frames
- Commuter Rail
- Custom Standees
- Escalator & Stairway Wraps
- Elevator Wraps
- Fabric Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Kiosks & Waysigns
- Printed Packaging
- Retail Displays
- Tradeshow Displays
- Vehicle Graphics
- Visual Display Products
- Wall Murals
- Window Graphics
- Custom Fabrication & Signage Installation
- Kitting & Fulfillment Services
- Facility & Capabilities
Custom outdoor banner and event flags are the perfect way to advertise or promote a brand, location, or event. Merritt Graphics digitally produces big, bold and colorful wind flags sure to attract the attention of passerbys. Customize your design in small and large quantities. Flag mounting accessories include ground spikes, scissors bases or water ballasts.
Contact Us Today!
Looking to take your promotional strategy up a level? In addition to billboards, tradeshow tents, and various building and vehicle graphics, complete your image with a flag or banner.
A type of fabric graphic with several uses, flags come in several shapes and, depending upon how you use them, can feature a combination of logos, graphics, or other images. As part of getting your name or product out there, one of these graphics can:
- Hang outside of a building to advertise a new business, new management, changes, or services.
- Complement your tradeshow setup by branding an ordinary, solid-color table or booth.
- Clearly indicate your location at an event. For instance, if you’re present in an upstairs ballroom at a hotel, a banner on the ground floor can tell your guests where they need to go.
- Provide directions on a large campus.
- Highlight a new product inside a store.
- Enhance an event or conference with clear branding.
Creating a Flag Graphic
Because setting up that banner or flag can be the extra edge needed to get customers interested, work with Joseph Merritt & Co. to bring your ideas to life in anticipation of a marketing campaign, tradeshow, or product launch. With our flag printing services, we can assist you with designing a banner from its initial concept, or can print a design you’ve already developed. Either way, our digital processes create large, colorful, and attention-getting flags in small and large quantities. Which options do you have?
- Straight Flags – The most rectangular in appearance, these feature a curved end on one side and a hard edge on the other.
- Teardrop Flags – Reflective of the name, these are round in appearance, with the exception of a single straight edge.
- Feather Flags – Although based on a rhombus, these flags feature two rounded parallel edges and two straight sides.
To complete your project, Joseph Merritt & Co. presents a choice of finishing services:
- Graphics cut exactly to shape.
- Hot knife or sewn for a secure, longer-lasting edge
- Stand for displaying the flag
- Mounting accessories, such as ground spikes, water ballasts, or scissors bases.
As you get ready for an event or campaign, include Joseph Merritt & Co. in with your plan. We can assist with creating and printing larger graphics – from exhibition pieces to billboards – and can finish off your full strategy with flags and banners. To submit a job or learn about all we can do, contact us today.