- Backlit Displays
- Building Wraps
- Bus Ads
- Canvas Photo Frames
- Commuter Rail
- Custom Standees
- Escalator & Stairway Wraps
- Elevator Wraps
- Fabric Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Kiosks & Waysigns
- Printed Packaging
- Retail Displays
- Tradeshow Displays
- Vehicle Graphics
- Visual Display Products
- Wall Murals
- Window Graphics
- Custom Fabrication & Signage Installation
- Kitting & Fulfillment Services
- Facility & Capabilities
Merritt Graphics can produce banners in any size. With Merritt Graphic's high volume state-of- the-art production systems, no project is too big! Merritt Graphics banners are printed with quality inks providing vibrant colors and detailed images. Our special UV inks will help protect against fading so the banners will look great for years to come. Choose from one or two sided printing.
Whether for a national retail chain or a single location store, our digitally printed process is ideal for all short run or high volume banner printing needs. Merritt Graphics offers professional installation for indoor and outdoor banners.
Looking for other visual display solutions? Click here.
Contact Us Today!
Popular Media Selections
Get your retail business or brand seen anytime, anywhere with banners and signage from Merritt Graphics. Using direct-to-print and liquid lamination capabilities, we can create any indoor or outdoor banners or signs. Ideal for retail and brand visibility, banner and sign printing can be done for any occasion or event through Merritt Graphics.
When your company or organization needs short run, high volume printing, or finishing, work with Merritt Graphics for developing and printing banners or signage. What can we do to make your brand seen? Able to design and print nearly any big color indoor or outdoor banner, we can develop fabric graphics, corporate signs, point-of-purchase graphics, visual merchandising graphics, billboards, building wraps, promotional and event signage, and transit signage and graphics.
Tips for Designing Banner Graphics
If you have signed up for a trade show, an eye-catching, professional-looking display will be the key to your success and help you stand out from other companies.
As soon as you reserve your space, you should think of your display, starting with the banner that will be used to identify your company to the trade show attendees.
Everything about the banner, from the design to the printing and the banner stand itself, should portray the brand image you want to communicate.
Here are some tips for designing banner graphics:
- Size and format – Think about the physical space you'll have at the trade show and whether you'll need vertical or horizontal banners. Big is always better to grab attention, but if it's too large, it may not fit in the available space.
- Visual design – Simple works best. Allow plenty of white around your logo or text to give a calm feel.
- Text – Make the text easy to read with a concise message in simple, sans serif fonts. Text should be a minimum of 12cm tall. Use a strong statement that states your key benefits.
- Images – Use vivid photos or graphic images to build brand identity with one image per banner suggested.
- Positioning – Make sure that the important graphics and text are at eye level or just above, so your message can be seen above the crowd. Use the lower halves of vertical banners for background images and color with the message in the upper half.
- Mount – Make sure you have well designed banner stands or banner hangers that look professional and are easy to assemble.
Banners are usually an important part of a trade show display. They are a cost-effective way of making an impact, and can be as large as your space permits. They can be hung from the ceiling or mounted on banner stands and are a very flexible way of making the most of your space.
Look online for graphic designers, graphics firms and printing companies that can create and print tradeshow banners that will help you promote your business at trade shows and public events.