- Backlit Displays
- Building Wraps
- Bus Ads
- Canvas Photo Frames
- Commuter Rail
- Custom Standees
- Escalator & Stairway Wraps
- Elevator Wraps
- Fabric Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Kiosks & Waysigns
- Printed Packaging
- Retail Displays
- Tradeshow Displays
- Vehicle Graphics
- Visual Display Products
- Wall Murals
- Window Graphics
- Custom Fabrication & Signage Installation
- Kitting & Fulfillment Services
- Facility & Capabilities
Indoor / POP / Retail
Eye-catching merchandising graphics are a specialty at Merritt Graphics. Advertising companies and corporate clients nationwide choose Merritt Graphics for uncompromising quality. Merritt provides turn-key retail graphics solutions and delivers a worry free experience from project inception to installation. Contact Merritt Graphics for top quality signage and visual display products.
Contact Us Today!
Our Services Include
A specialty of Merritt Graphics & Company, point-of-purchase, or POP, graphics catch the attention of customers. In a large store or business, POP graphics enliven your varied merchandise and offer direction to consumers. Looking to sell a particular product, advertise, or call attention to a sale? POP graphics are the perfect solution.
Merritt Graphics & Company's POP printing services are known for high quality, vivid colors, and versatility to match your store's needs. Through a combination of our superior graphic design and printing services, we can work with you to design any POP banners, posters, pop-up displays, window graphics, or floor advertisements.
How to Effectively Create Retail Graphics
Let's face it; competition is fierce, especially in the world of retail. Consumers have more choices than they can ever explore, so your retail display signage has to grab their attention.
Consumers need to see a marketing message multiple times before it really connects that they want to learn more. Your retail display signage needs to be attention-grabbing and professional-quality and have eye-popping colors and images that stop shoppers in their tracks.
You can grab them at the door with a variety of retail graphics, from hanging signs to light boxes with custom backlit graphics; point-of-purchase displays to custom vinyl wall decals; custom wall murals to promotional banners; and wrap signage to product department logos.
Here are some tips on how to effectively create retail graphics:
- First, the retailer must be aware of design and how it can positively impact a store's image.
- Identify the store's main objective: is it impulse purchases, lingering customers, or education? Knowing this will help you make the store customer-friendly.
- Next, decide what you want the store image to be and design around it.
- Design the traffic flow to give customers plenty of room to move around and easy access to the cash register.
- Incorporate graphics –From counter cards to tile printing, textured graphics, fabric banners, and photomurals can all be used. Today's technology allows for photographic reproductions on almost any surface, from floors to walls, utilizing many different fabrics and tiles.
- Add a splash of color – colors should be consistent with the corporate look with color schemes carried throughout the store and coordinated with the fixtures. When using bright colors, don't let the customers' eyes get distracted, so surround areas of bright color with areas of neutrality. Once colors are selected, incorporate graphic images of featured products and general artwork relating to the store's image.
Using these tips, retailers can turn stores into dynamic selling environments that become destinations that captivate and intrigue your customers and promote sales.
Commercial printers can create in-store signage that will draw customers in with colors, fonts, layout, and wording that will develop your message. You can advertise directly in-house with floor and window graphics or catch a customer's attention outside and bring her into the store with everything from building wraps to backlit signage.