- Backlit Displays
- Building Wraps
- Bus Ads
- Canvas Photo Frames
- Commuter Rail
- Custom Standees
- Escalator & Stairway Wraps
- Elevator Wraps
- Fabric Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Kiosks & Waysigns
- Printed Packaging
- Retail Displays
- Tradeshow Displays
- Vehicle Graphics
- Visual Display Products
- Wall Murals
- Window Graphics
- Custom Fabrication & Signage Installation
- Kitting & Fulfillment Services
- Facility & Capabilities
Facility & Capabilities
One of many things that sets Merritt Graphics Big Color Division apart from others is our facilities. We are equipped with some of the finest and best printers and finishing equipment available. Our staff is highly specialized and knowledgeable and are trained to guide our customers into our vast array of in-house capabilities. A recent expansion into a new state of the art facility allows high volume around the clock production to ensure that we can meet the tightest deadlines. Whether you require large format graphic printing, lamination, sign making, contour cutting, kitting or fulfillment, Merritt Graphics can do it all- and all under one roof .
Contact Us Today!
Large Format Equipment: Output Graphics
Large Format Equipment: Finishing Capabilities
Other pieces of equipment to get the job done:
- JUKI Lockstitch industrial sewing machine
- CONSEW Walking foot industrial sewing machine
- EDWARD SEGAL Automatic grommet press
- LEISTER Hot Air vinyl welders
Various big color equipment used by Merritt Graphics can print graphics up to 126 inches. These models include the HP Scitex LX800, which uses HP Latex Inks; the VUTEk QS3250r; and the Scitex XL 1500, which in fact prints graphics up to 132 inches in width. Merritt Graphics may also use a flat bed printer, such as the Gandinnovations Jeti Flat Bed Printer 315UV or the Vutek QS2000 to complete your job. Rounding out the large format printers we use are the Mimaki Jv250sp and the HP Z6100 Aqueous Inkjet.
Print jobs may require sewing, binding, or other further modifications, and Merritt Graphics has various pieces of finishing equipment on hand for such tasks. These include the ZÜND L3000 Digital Die-cut System, NESCHEN ACCUCURE 60UV Liquid Laminator, industrial sewing machines, an automatic grommet press, and hot air vinyl welders.
Small Format Equipment:
Full Color Digital Printing:
HP Indigo 7800 Color Digital Offset Press
• HP IndiChrome Plus 7-color printing: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, orange, violet, and green
• 100 pages per minute in full color
• Sheet Size up to 13 x 19 inches
• Paper thickness to 18 pt
• Compatible with more than 2800 substrates
• Variable Print Capabilities for 1-to-1 marketing
Konica BizHub C8000 Color/B+ W Digital Press system. 80 pages per minute 13” x 19.2” sheet size
• Up to 31 page per minute
• 600x600 copy, 600x1800 dpi print resolution
• Sheet size up to 12 x18
• Copy glass or digital file
Black and White Digital Printing
2- Konica Minolta BizHub Press 1250
• High-speed B&W print/copy output of 125 ppm B&W, with Reversing Auto Document Feeder
• 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 256 gray shades produce sharper text, denser black fills, and smoother halftone images on the high-volume digital press
• Multiple input trays
• High-Capacity stackers
• 200-page Booklet Finisher produces saddle-stitched booklets with trimming
• Multi-Folding Unit with six folding patterns (including Z-fold), 2/3-hole punch and post-insertion capabilities
• Challenge Champion 305 TC Paper Cutter
• Morgana Autocreaser, channel scoring and perfing
• Horizon automated folder
• Horizon automated high-speed booklet maker
• High speed collated sheet feeder, up to 27,000 sheets per hour
• Booklet maker folds, stitches, trims, up to 4050 books per hour
• In-line cover feeder for preprinted covers or inserts.
• Additional bindery capabilities include, GBC and Wire-O binding, 3 hole drilling, Accobind, Unibind, fulfillment, and shrinkwrap.
Hours of Operation
The Production Hub is staffed with 2 full-time shifts, and will expand to 3 shifts (24 hours) during peak production seasons.
Merritt Graphics is one of the highest-capacity digital printers in the region, using various small and large format machines that print out hundreds of thousands of documents per day. For full-color jobs, the 7 color HP Indigo 7800 digital offset press is ideal for on-demand color printing needing graphic arts quality. Considered one of the highest-quality printers in the industry, this 4-color process can produce up to 100 pages per minute and has variable capabilities. Additionally, Merritt Graphics uses a Konica Minolta c8000 Digital Color Printer and various black and white printers, scanning workstations, and finishing equipment to complete graphics or jobs of any size or type.