- Backlit Displays
- Building Wraps
- Bus Ads
- Canvas Photo Frames
- Commuter Rail
- Custom Standees
- Escalator & Stairway Wraps
- Elevator Wraps
- Fabric Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Kiosks & Waysigns
- Printed Packaging
- Retail Displays
- Tradeshow Displays
- Vehicle Graphics
- Visual Display Products
- Wall Murals
- Window Graphics
- Custom Fabrication & Signage Installation
- Kitting & Fulfillment Services
- Facility & Capabilities
What types of storage media do you accept?
We can take your files on a CD, DVD or flash drive, through email up to 15mb or you can upload files to our FTP site.ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS / FILE FORMAT OPTIONS
Print ready high res PDF or Native Graphic program files. We accept files created in the following applications for the Mac and PC:
Quark Xpress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Be sure to include all fonts and art files used including copy and logos, whether linked or embedded.
- Resolution should be 300 dpi or higher for small format and 75-150 dpi at final size for most large format graphics.
- If digital files are unattainable, Merritt can work from camera-ready artwork. Such artwork must be, clean, crisp, black and white stats or high quality laser prints suitable for scanning. (Business cards, letterheads and low res web images do not constitute camera ready artwork.)
- When using images in artwork, be sure to embed all images
- You may scale-down artwork to any size however it is extremely important that all files are in proportion. (Please note EXACT final size of graphic when submitting files)
- Large Format: Add a minimum 3" bleed on Top, Bottom, Left and Right. (please specify bleed, on a separate layer)
- Smaller Format: Add a minimum of .125” bleed on Top, Bottom, Left and Right.
- Specify critical colors as Pantones; only pantones will be color matched upon the clients request. Color matching of images (bitmaps) may not be exact.
- Files can be submitted through our FTP site (click here for details)
PDF proof is for positioning purposes only.
Color reproduction will be close to what you give us in hard copy…or, to our best judgment. If color matching is critical to your graphic image, we will require a “ PMS # Color Match” for each color where you request color matching.
What if I need something designed?
Merritt Graphics offers design services. Discuss the scope of work with your sales representative and they will pair you with the appropriate designer. The designer will work with you as long as is necessary to come up with a concept that you love.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
JMC has a fleet of company pick and delivery vehicles. Included are “sprinter vans, cargo vans, box trucks and smaller utility delivery vehicles. Merritt Graphics provides local pick up services as well delivery via company vehicles to locations throughout the Northeast.
JMC utilizes all major third party shipping services, most are in our plant on a daily basis. Our shipping dept. uses a shipping & logistic management system that sources the most cost effective and reliable system freight delivery options.
Normal protocol includes automatic email notification to our clients that includes tracking information.
JM accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express for credit card payments. (We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.)
Account Terms for clients who have pre-approved credit are net 30 days. Account set up is subject to account application review. First time orders are pre-paid. For your convenience, we have created a PDF “interactive” credit application to populate. When you have completed the form, please click the submit button or fax it to 860-296-0414.
Hours of Operation
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Production has multiple shifts working M-F which are extended as necessary to accommodate the work flow.